What is Southeastern Surgical Consignment?
We have developed a process to benefit doctors who have used equipment lying around and no longer have use for, to unite the items with Doctors who are in need of such equipment. Let us work tirelessly to sell your equipment while you concentrate on your patients!
Why use Southeastern Surgical Consignment?
- We offer a large network of doctors and brokers
- Thousands of satisfied customers
- We market your equipment through multiple sources such as DotMed, eBay, Direct mail and our website to get you the best possible price (even internationally)
How does Southeastern Surgical Consignment work?
1. Complete our Consignment Agreement
2. Take some photos of your equipment, with serial numbers, approximate age and original purchase price
3. We will appraise, list and manage the sale of your item
4. We will notify you of the sale and sale price
5. We will arrange shipping or instruct you where and how to ship the equipment
6. You will be issued a payment once your item has been received.
Do I send my items to you?
No, you will keep your items until they are sold, then ship them directly to the buyer.
Do I pay for shipping?
The buyer will pay for all shipping charges
How long will it take my item to sell?
If priced correctly, 2 to 4 weeks.
How will I know when my item has sold?
You will be contacted immediately by Southeastern Surgical.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Call us directly, 800-753-2020
Will I have to directly communicate with the buyer before the sale?
Sometimes, on a case-by-case basis.
If my item is unsold, will you continue to list it?
Yes, as long as it’s priced properly.